Topic “Politics & Voting”
Is your vote going to help the oppressed, or the oppressor on 6th May?
Last Friday, as I settled down to listen to the Khutbah at my local mosque, I wondered what pearls of wisdom the Imaam would be offering.
I have just met the real life Muslim Vicky Pollard on the campaign trail and this is pretty much how our conversation went:
A tablighi, an HT, a sufi and a salafi are sitting around, enjoying a pizza together...
The MPACUK.org Hendon campaign is entering the home stretch. The empowerment we are giving the Muslims of Hendon is fulfilling on a spiritual level, as well as empowering.
Are Muslims human?
Rotherham MP Denis MacShane hardly seems to think so as he complained about media coverage that 'humanises' Palestinians!
MPACUK takes on Mosques Leaders, the Hizb and Al Mahajaroun in an attempt to get Muslims in B
It may not quite equal the historic significance of Barack Obama's election to the White House, but we're likely to see at least one Muslim woman entering Parliament for the first time at the 6th
The expression, 'don't judge a book by its cover', has never been truer when it comes to Oldham. All isn't as it appears to be on the outside.
- Woolwich attack
- This Is What Winning Looks Like
- Cordoba Academy Sacred Path Retreat Morocco December 21-29
- EVENT: Blood & Tears | Mufti Khalid ul Haqq | Sat 25 May 7.30pm | Shahjalal Msq E12
- Islam & Modernity
- How David Ben Gurion Sought to Rewrite the Nakba History
- Virtual walking tour of Haram Al-Sharif
- Virtual walking tour of Haram Al-Sharif in Jerusalem.
- The Islamophobia Industry - a response to the Times
- The problem of Muslim Men Grooming Vulnerable Girls
- Will the Church of Scotland bow down to zionist bullying ?
- Muslim students discriminated against in the UK
- Cranky Pat Condell Zionist apologist taken to the wood shed
- Temporary marriages highlighted by BBC Asian Network
- I'm gay.