Keep Britain Clean - no Muslims Please
According to the organisation ‘Hope not Hate’ there are 22 organisations within the UK that have an anti - Islam agenda. They hate Islam and Muslims and will do anything to spread their hate. These people will use terms such as ‘Islamist’ and ‘Jihadist’ and hide behind the banner of being 'anti-extremist'; but let’s get this straight, it's nothing to do with 'extremism' or any genuine concern.
There are many well know Islamophobic people and groups, but below I have listed some groups and people that aren't as well known to the average Muslim. They are spreading their Islamophobic ideas however they can to the wider community.
1) Pat Condell. A one man show with his web cam. How much damage can one man do? I hear you ask. Look him up on YouTube, he has made many Islamophobic videos. All of his videos have over 100,000 views. His message is spreading far. He insults Islam and the Prophet PBUH. He also supports the Zionist state of Israel and is against the rights of Palestinians.
2) We have all heard of The Daily Mail. It is well known that this tabloid is responsible for many inaccurate articles about Islam. Their articles range from telling readers that Muslims want Christmas banned, obviously untrue, to Muslim men mistreating their wives. It is strange that they don’t see the sad fact that it is not only some Muslim men who mistreat their wives.
3) Stand for Peace. They have recently tried to make a hotel venue cancel an Islamic Event, the venue was the Grand Connaught Room. According to 'Stand for Peace' the conference featured several 'hate preachers'. They have also been against Sheikh Zahir Mahmood, who frequently speaks out for Palestine and Moazzam Begg and Asim Qureshi, who both work for Cage Prisoners. Basically if you are a Muslim, speaking the truth and enjoining the good, then you are demonised as a hate preacher.
Their website states that they are a Jewish-Muslim interfaith organisation. Maybe a more accurate description would be Jewish and Muslim sellout orgainstaion.
4) Quilliam Foundation. Talking of Muslim sellouts, here is a ‘Muslim’ Organisation that prides itself on being a 'thinktank' for the government. It hides behind the banner of stopping extremism and it seems that it sees every Muslim as an extremist.
According to the blog Inayat’s Corner, last year, a number of pro-Israel MPs came together and scheduled a debate in parliament, to demand that the government continue to provide funds to the Quilliam Foundation.
The Quilliam Foundation has already received £2.7 million from the Home Office and the Foreign Office within a 3 year period. This is our tax money being used against us to fuel Islamophobia.
5) Harry’s Place: a website blog. This website does not like it when Muslims tell the truth about Muslim oppression that has taken place. They have recently attacked a video made by MPACUK’s Asghar Bukhari about Bosnia. They have stated on their website “The idea that Muslims in the UK are threatened by their neighbours is one which MPACUK have been developing in recent months.” The truth is that an attack did take place in Bosnia and this led to the killing and rape of many Muslims. The Islamophobic group is encouraging elements within the wider community to act on their fear and hatred of Islam.
6) Dr Taj Hargey and British Muslims for Secular Democracy. This sounds good, but it’s not about Islam. Dr Hargey has been on the Big Questions and other media, where he says alot of our religious practices are just cultural, I agree, but not everything in Islam is from culture; he also has an issue with the hijab. He thinks Islam needs reform – just like all other Islamophobes who think Islam needs 'modernising'.
7) Islamization Blog: another blog against Islam/ Muslims. They describe Islamization as “The erasure of the customs, norms and laws of any country or region in order to purely reflect Islamic sentiment. This can be done through political pressure , as in the West - where full out Jihad is not possible, such as in places like Pakistan and Afghanistan, where the ultimate goal of Islamization has been achieved by violent Jihad and finally through political pressure for peace - which in Islam can only come under Sharia rule.”
No sane Muslim in this country thinks that Shariah law should be enforced in a majority non Muslim country. If Muslims in Muslim countries want to live by the Shariah, then why is it such a problem for those who do not live in that country?
8) Facebook groups: there are many anti Islam FaceBook groups, including 'Islamist vs Zionist' amongst many others. Just do some research and you will find them everywhere. The Zionists don’t even hide that they pay people to write Israel’s propaganda message on the internet.
9)Student Rights. A website whose audience is students on campus, headed by Raheem Kassam & Rupert Sutton. They have a strong and forceful habit of attacking Muslims who have a voice, including yours truly - MPACUK, but also the lesser political Muslims such Hamza Tzortzis and everyone else who is, well Muslim.
Almost every blog uses untenable and loose arguments to construct hyperbole elaborated to attack Muslims incessantly. This obsessive disorder of Islamophobia not only makes it clear that only Muslims are the problem, but also that if there is a problem with extremism, it must be because of Muslims.
There are more groups like these out there. The question is are you going to do something about it, or just pray that they disappear like magic?