Topic “Ilford South Campaign”
We worked hard in Ilford. At times, we had more team members going door-to-door than the parties themselves. We gave out nearly twenty thousand leaflets and spoke to thousands of people.
Come to an open discussion on the 2010 General Election. Speakers include Catherine Heseltine from MPACUK, Antony Barnet from Open Democracy and Ahmed Versi from Muslim News.
MPACUK.org picked their targets about 3 years ago. We knew each area we wanted to target and we built teams in each town.
It seems Mike Gapes is up for a challenge. In his Twitter feed he writes:
A video going around various blogs shows a young Muslim girl asking an MP a question on Israel.
Last Friday, as I settled down to listen to the Khutbah at my local mosque, I wondered what pearls of wisdom the Imaam would be offering.
It happened after a few hours of picketing behind the Ilford Exchange on the morning of Saturday 17 April 2010 in East London, and the reason – well – the reason is very simple – MPACUK East Lond
- Woolwich attack
- This Is What Winning Looks Like
- Cordoba Academy Sacred Path Retreat Morocco December 21-29
- EVENT: Blood & Tears | Mufti Khalid ul Haqq | Sat 25 May 7.30pm | Shahjalal Msq E12
- Islam & Modernity
- How David Ben Gurion Sought to Rewrite the Nakba History
- Virtual walking tour of Haram Al-Sharif
- Virtual walking tour of Haram Al-Sharif in Jerusalem.
- The Islamophobia Industry - a response to the Times
- The problem of Muslim Men Grooming Vulnerable Girls
- Will the Church of Scotland bow down to zionist bullying ?
- Muslim students discriminated against in the UK
- Cranky Pat Condell Zionist apologist taken to the wood shed
- Temporary marriages highlighted by BBC Asian Network
- I'm gay.